Er Thom yos'Galan Clan Korval
- Pilot of Korval -- age 14, cabin boy on Dutiful Passage
- Local Custom -- marries his Terran lifemate Anne Davis
- Scout's Progress
- Mouse & Dragon
- Heirloom -- married with three children, Korval-pernard'i
- Golden hair, violet eyes
- Born 1325
- Second son of Petrella yos'Galan
- Lifemate of Anne Davis
- Cha'leket to to Daav yos'Phelium
- Father of Shan, Nova and Anthora
- Foster father to Val Con yos'Phelium
- For 30 years Captain and Master Trader of Dutiful Passage (as his mother before him)
- His only wizardly talent is to recognize and meld with his lifemate
- Died 1383
- Er Thom is not a dramliza but for his ability to form a life-mate bond with Anne Davis, who is not a dramliza but for her ability to form a lifemate bond.
- Anne's gaffer / grandfather was a water-finder:
"Lifemates?" Petrella flung back with pain-wracked scorn. "Which of them is a wizard, pray?"
"Well, now, the gaffer, he was a water-witch," the tall lady said in a peculiar, lilting voice, a glimmer of half-wild humor lighting her pattern.
The Healer frowned after the sense of the words, feeling a similarity to Terran, but unable to quite —
"A water-witch," Korval murmured in Adult-to-Adult, "is one who has the ability to locate water below ground without use of instrumentation." He flicked a glance at the Terran lady. "Correct?"
She moved her head up and down—Terran affirmative. "He found other things, too," she said in accented, though clear, Liaden. "Lost sheep. Jewelry, once or twice. A missing child. But mostly he stuck to water." She shrugged.
See Korval Kin for complete list and ancestry charts
- Petrella yos'Galan, mother
- Anne Davis lifemate
- Shan yos'Galan, son
- Nova yos'Galan, daughter
- Anthora yos'Galan, daughter
- Val Con yos'Phelium, foster-son
- Daav yos'Phelium, cousin and Cha'leket
- Kareen yos'Phelium, cousin